Latest News & Press Releases
Click on the links below to access the latest news and press releases:
EURIS Welcomes BCA
- MV Cable Accessories Installation Best Practice (pdf) - 1,224.41 KB
- BCA Statement on Improved Marking Requirements for Cables December 2012 (pdf) - 132.95 KB
- New Numbering for UK Standards for LV Wiring and Flexible - March 2012 (pdf) - 105.46 KB
- CPR Guide to specifiers - Ed 2 (pdf) - 171.77 KB
- CPR and cables - UK position March 2018 (pdf) - 143.94 KB
- CPR Guide for Distributors Wholesalers (pdf) - 604.05 KB
- ACIlaunch-newsrelease (pdf) - 64.05 KB
- NewnumberingforUKstandardsBSEN50525 (pdf) - 105.46 KB
- BCA-CPR-public-statement (pdf) - 132.95 KB
- Approved Cables Initiative (ACI) March 2010 (pdf) - 64.05 KB
The Approved Cables Initiative (ACI) on CPR:
Construction Products Regulation (CPR) ensures consistent information is available for those who need to know by enabling the performance of construction products throughout the EU to be assessed and compared irrespective of the manufacturer or country of origin.
The Approved Cables Initiative recently launched a campaign to highlight the 'CPR' requirements - the results are expressed in a hierarchical series of classes (Aca down to Fca). Please watch the video and access our CPR page.